DM

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Rick Simpson Discusses his Cannabis Cancer Cure this Friday Night

This Friday (4/12) on the Bob Tuskin Radio Show we will be covering some of the days top headlines from around the world.

Also be sure to catch this week’s guest, Rick Simpson.

Click here to listen live at 10PM-11PM eastern standard time on April 12, 2013

Rick Simpson rediscovered a proper way of using oils produced from cannabis indica (dominant) strains for the treatment of thousands of health conditions including cancer, diabetes, arthritis, pain etc. Jack Herer asked Rick Simpson to lead the hemp movement before his untimely passing in April of 2010.

Rick made the following post to his website explaining his story

On November 25th, 2009, one day before I was crowned the Freedom Fighter of the Year at the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam, I received word that I have been raided again by the RCMP. I contacted Tim Hunter at the Amherst detachment and asked if I was being charged. Of course, he refused to give me straight answer. All he would say was that the RCMP wanted to talk to me.

After openly growing hemp in my backyard this past summer and announcing this fact to the public on Tom Young’s open line talk show in June, how could the RCMP not be aware of my activities? The truth is they knew exactly what I was doing. RCMP officers were even sending people that needed help to me. I can only surmise that the purpose of this raid was to keep me from returning to Canada.

If I returned home I would likely be charged arrested and put in jail I expect without bail, this would mean that I would have no access to the medication I require. I am not afraid of their jails but I cannot go without my medicine, the medical system has already proven that they have nothing that can help my condition. So for me to return to Canada would be like committing suicide. I would be thrown in jail and denied my medicine and a short time later you would hear in the news that Rick Simpson died of natural causes. I cannot tell the people of Canada who are depending on my presence to help their medical conditions how sorry I am. But it was not me who caused this situation.

It seems the goal was to keep me from returning home and they succeeded. But to what end? Many hemp magazines are now telling their readers how to heal themselves with this wonderful medicine. If governments want to live in denial, it will be short-lived. We are gaining tens of thousands of followers every day. You cannot stop the truth.

For me, going to the Cannabis Cup was a great adventure and I would like to thank Greenhouse Seeds for making this trip possible. To stand before hundreds of people and be crowned Freedom Fighter Of The Year is a great honor. But it is an honor that comes with a price. Most people who have worn the tricorn hat have gone to jail for spreading the truth.

To have this honor bestowed on me and to join the ranks of people like Jack Herer and Eddy Lepp has given my life even more purpose.

Jack Herer believed as I do that the key to hemp’s complete legalization is in the magnificent medicine this plant can produce. Once the public becomes aware of the fact that properly made hemp medicine can cure or control practically any medical condition, who is going to stand against the use of hemp?

I must also tip my tricorn hat to the Weed World out of the UK. They were the first hemp magazine to cover my work. They even released a special edition in September 2009 featuring a number of articles that I wrote about hemp medicine and other aspects of the hemp movement. I must also acknowledge the great work done by Bayer & Romsy Hemp Cosmetics and Konoptikum a hemp publication in the Czech Republic. This publication has also done much to spread the truth about hemp in Europe.

Presently, I am staying with friends in Europe but it saddens me to be unable to be with my family and loved ones during Christmas. For the time being, it seems I will be seeking asylum in Europe. This may not be a bad thing since seminars about hemp oil are being arranged in many countries.

They say everything happens for a reason, so I will simply put my head down and continue forward. To anyone in Canada or the US requiring help, simply follow the information we provided at www.phoenixtears.ca. Almost anyone can produce this medicine without difficulty, if they follow the instructions. Again, I apologize to everyone for not returning. But as you can see, my hands are tied.

We are at the dawn of new age in medicine and a new day for mankind. Not only can hemp save the world, it can eliminate a great deal of human suffering and can even put an end to starvation. What are we waiting for? Join with me and let us put an end to this madness. It can only survive if we continue to sit on our backsides and do nothing. Stand up and be counted and let us give ourselves a chance to heal.

Best wishes,

Rick Simpson

******

Read more articles by this author HERE.

J.G. Vibes is the author of an 87 chapter counter-culture textbook called Alchemy of the Modern Renaissance, a staff writer, reporter for Intellihub.com and Executive Producer of the Bob Tuskin Radio Show. You can keep up with his work, which includes free podcasts, free e-books & free audiobooks at his website www.aotmr.com

Copyright c 2011 BobTuskin.com All Rights Reserved - Health statements, opinions, and products that appear on BobTuskin.com have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Nothing on this website or radio show should be considered medical advice.

FAIR USE NOTICE. Many of the stories on this site contain copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making this material available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental issues, human rights, economic and political democracy, and issues of social justice. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of the copyrighted material as provided for in Section 107 of the US Copyright Law which contains a list of the various purposes for which the reproduction of a particular work may be considered fair, such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. If you wish to use such copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use'...you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

If you believe we have infringed your copyright please email us here and we will respond within 24 hours.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment